Savage Affiliates 2.0 review will investigate Franklin Hatchett’s affiliate marketing program? Is this program just another scam? If you are here now, congratulations on researching Savage Affiliates before you buy it. I have researched this program for you, so I can determine if it is worth investing your hard earned money. The more you know, the easier your decision will be. I have researched plenty of these so called training programs, so I can spot the red flags pretty quickly. Follow along as I explain what Franklin Hatchett Affiliate Marketing is all about, and what I like and don’t like about this program.
- Name – Savage Affiliates
- Website – https://savageaffiliates.com/
- Price – $197/$297
- Owners – Franklin Hatchett
- Quality – Good Content/ Costly Additional Tools Required
- Overall Rank – 8/10
- Refunds – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee – 24 Hour Grace Period
- Verdict – Legit – Not Recommended
Savage Affiliates 2.0 Review – Overview
Savage Affiliates was created by Franklin Hatchett. It is a comprehensive online Affiliate marketing course that teaches how to make money with Affiliate marketing. This course actually includes several different ways you can become successful in Affiliate marketing. You will learn how to build a website, and create an email marketing campaign. Plus, you are taught to build sales funnels, and create ad campaigns for PPC (paid per click) advertising. However, you will need to shell out more money for necessary tools such as funnel platforms, Keyword tools, Autoresponders, and money for paid ads!
Savage Affiliates 2.0 Training
The Savage Affiliates 2.0 is an update of the original version. It consists of ten modules produced in video format so you can replay each one over and over until you master each step. The course walks you through the complete step by step process of making money online with affiliate marketing. However, additional costs are involved! I will explain below.
Each module has 4 to 5 videos that explain each step as you go.
Here is a list of the training modules:
- Starting The Foundation – Introduction to affiliate marketing and explained in a simple easy to understand way that even a beginner can understand.
- Choosing The Best Products To Promote. You learn what products are hot, and how to find your niche. But, in reality, you must find different products that are also selling. Otherwise you are just competing against everyone who has purchased this course.
- Building Your Website – This shows you how to manually build a website. There are better programs like my #1 Recommendation that have site builders to set up the framework for you in seconds. They have the best basic plugins already installed for you.
- Funnels And Email Marketing – Frank shows why you need an email list to promote and sell your products. But, you will need to pay for an autoresponder to make this happen. This is one of the extra costs involved in this program. I would tell beginners that you can use SEO organic traffic at first, at least until you get about 1000 people visiting your site. It won’t be worth it before that because you don’t have enough traffic yet.
Using Affiliate Marketing Platforms
- ClickBank Affiliate Marketing – This basically shows you how to set up your account and use the Clickbank Platform. It is an Affiliate marketplace with products for Affiliate marketers to promote. Frank shares some idea he uses to promote products.
- Click Funnels Affiliate Marketing – This lesson teaches how to build high converting sales funnels. However, you will need to pay an additional $97 per month for a minimum ClickFunnels subscription to use Franks $100,000 ClickFunnel and set up directions. I personally would consider this training for experienced marketers. This is a bit overwhelming and costly for beginner marketers. A hundred dollars a month adds up quickly, and can force many out of affiliate marketing just as quick. After you reach 20 funnels, your cost of ClickFunnels increases to $300 per month! And all the bonus funnels Frank talks about will require ClickFunnels, and just so you know all those ClickFunnel links Frank puts in his training, earn Frank a commission!
- Amazon Affiliate Marketing – This module uses 15 videos for training of the largest affiliate marketer in the world, Amazon. Frank shows how to set up a website dedicated to promoting Amazon products. However, Amazon has reduced the Affiliate commissions drastically in the last few years and many affiliate marketers have stopped promoting their products. You can make money, but the competition is fierce, and the low commissions require a ton of sales!
Traffic Sources For Affiliate Marketing
- SEO Google Traffic Training – Frank teaches the online and offline methods of getting traffic using google. With 29 videos on SEO training, this is quite extensive. Some backlink training is also included. But, I would be cautious with backlinks. Google rewards good White Hat Methods of SEO, but harshly penalizes Black Hat Methods, such as using improper backlinks.
- Free Traffic Training – Frank continues the SEO discussion with free methods of gaining traffic to your site, using social channels, forums, and YouTube videos. This is the method I prefer for the beginner marketer. It helps everyone on a shoestring budget to take advantage of free Organic traffic. There is also some good insight into YouTube marketing mainly because Frank has a large following on YouTube.
- Paid Traffic Training – The three main sources of paid traffic discussed are: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Solo Ads. Most of the training is on Facebook ads. This covers how to set up your Facebook Pixel, track your ads, and manage your campaigns. Google ads training and Solo ads training is included. Topics include keyword targeting, tracking, audience selection, and best sellers for using solo ads.
Alternate Ways To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing
- Launch Jacking and Web Hosting – Launch Jacking is not for everybody. Launch Jacking involves promoting products before the launch date. Sometime the products are not that good. And competition right before the launch can be heavy. You may not even rank enough to get any traffic for sales. I think it is a lot of work, for a limited time chance for sales. As I said it’s not for everybody. Promoting Web Hosting works best when you actually use the product. Then ,you can honestly talk about the pros and cons of your Web Hosting product.
Savage Affiliates 2.0 Review – Pricing Of Savage Affiliates
Savage Affiliates 2.0 is priced in 2 different levels. And both levels are discounted 60% off the normal price.
The difference between the two programs is the Super Pack for $100 more which includes everything in the standard pack plus:
- ClickFunnels Academy
- Secret Done For You Affiliate Marketing Funnel
- Multiple ClickFunnels Pre Made Funnels
- Launch Jacking Affiliate Method Blueprint
- Web hosting Affiliate Method Blueprint
Both levels are one time payments, and include lifetime updates for free.
Savage Affiliates 30 Day Guarantee Has Conditions
The 30 day guarantee is quite lengthy with wording calling for proof that you read the course, joined the Facebook group, and took action to make it work. The problem is that with so many requirements, it sounds like you can easily be denied.
The terms from the bottom of the page contain the conditions to get a refund.
After reading all this, I don’t think many refunds are ever given. I say that because a lot of people may read through the content to see if they are interested, and never read the conditions for a refund. Thinking they have 30 days to look through the training, they might not have enough time to create a website before the 30 days has expired.
- Comprehensive Affiliate Marketing Course
- Affordable Pricing
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (with conditions)
- Content Can Be Confusing
- Some Content Is For Advanced Marketers
- High Hidden Costs
Savage Affiliates 2.0 Review – Savage Affiliates Is Legit –
Savage Affiliates is a product that is legit. It contains quite a bit of good content on affiliate marketing and different methods to earn money, and create a business. The training is diverse enough that beginners as well as experienced marketers will learn from this training.
Unfortunately, the extra costs are not really mentioned in the price of the program. But, they can add up quickly.
Monthly Cost Of Savage Affiliates 2.0
- ClickFunnels -$97 to $300 per month
- Autoresponder – $20 per month
- Keyword tools – $97 per month
- Hosting – $5 to $30 per month
Total monthly cost = $205 to $500
I think the extra expenses needed for Savage Affiliates are too high for anyone starting their own business. And the refund policy leaves a lot to be desired. It sounds like a policy set up to make refunds nearly impossible. I can’t find any information of any of the success stories either. That is unusual for a successful product.
My #1 Recommendation costs $49 per month with Hosting, a Keyword tool, Live 24/7 chat, and a Website Builder all included for no extra charge. You get a bigger bang for the buck, and no additional charges necessary to create your own business! And, you will read plenty of success stories. That’s the reason it is the most popular affiliate training in the world.
You also get a legitimate scam free way to start your own business. It’s not a get rich quick scheme. It requires work and effort. But, the training is free for 7 days, and you can look it over for a whole month for $19. If after 30 days you don’t like the training for any reason, you can cancel and walk away.
Why Is Affiliate Marketing So Important?
Covid 19 has affected people worldwide causing millions of people to lose their jobs and many are gone forever. And it was no fault of their own. Some of the lucky ones were able to work from home, but most were not so lucky.
This stark reality is why creating your own business is so important, now more than ever. Your own Affiliate Marketing Business is something that cannot be taken away from you. Currently, online business is thriving. Why not take advantage of this opportunity?
There has never been a better time to create your own financial independence with online marketing.
Be your own boss, start your path to financial freedom today!
If you have any comments or questions, please leave them below and I will get back to you ASAP.
I am Chas, creator and founder of Help For Scams And Frauds. I started affiliate marketing and earning money online in 2015. And I can tell you, anyone can do this. But, in order to build a business the right way you must have the right training and avoid the get rich quick schemes.