Is Ministry of Freedom a scam? According to the hype, you will make $10,000 per month, or get your money back, plus $5,000 for trying the program. Now, I have been reviewing scams for quite a few years now, and I know that these promises can be just that, promises! Sometimes, people don’t hold up to their promises, and you end up fighting to get your money back from people who won’t pay up! But, I am not saying that Ministry of Freedom is a scam just yet. I want to lay out the facts first, and judge the program upon what I see. If you are here now, I congratulate you on researching the product first! Let’s take a look.
- Name – Ministry Of Freedom
- Website – https://ministry-of-freedom.net/
- Price – $1497 or 3 payments of $597
- Owners – Jono Armstrong
- Quality – Good Ad Training, some unethical methods
- Overall Rank – 4/10
- Refunds – Yes, 45 Day Full Refund If You Qualify!
- Verdict – Legit – But Not Recommended
Is Ministry Of Freedom A Scam?
According to Jono Armstrong, you can create a YouTube channel and start for free. You can BUY an existing seasoned channel. That is not quite “Free” if you have to purchase a seasoned channel. And you have to create reviews of products that you don’t really know anything about. You will take the sales page and create a review praising the product like it is the next best thing.
The problem is, you have to praise the product and give it a good review to make sales. But in reality, the product may not be any good at all. So, you will be producing income in a way that is not quite ethical or moral. You may be convincing people to buy junk products.
Sometimes you will get a lot of complaints about the product, and it may be considered a scam. I personally don’t like to do that, I like to help people avoid scams and I try to operate in an ethical and moral manner. If you would like to learn to how to promote products the right way, check out my training below.
This sales process is referred to as “Jacking Launches”. You are promoting products that will be released in the next day or so. Basically, piggybacking off of products when they launch. You are trying to get traffic to your landing page and getting people to click on your links for the product. When they click on your links and you get a commission.
Promotional Product Launches Are found On Several Affiliate Marketing Platforms.
A Product Release Calendar:
- MunchEye.com – MunchEye has an extensive collection of the latest, past and future launches of Affiliate Products that can be promoted using the MOF program.
Who Created Ministry of Freedom?
Jono Armstrong is an Affiliate Marketer who created the MOF course. In 2019 he became a millionaire using affiliate marketing. Then, he decided to market his own product, and share his secrets. And the Ministry Of Freedom course was born.
His training is a series of a 9 modules, delivered in a 9 week course. And you also have access to his Private Facebook group, and Live training webinars 3 times a week.
MOF Module Overview:
- Mindset, Commitment And Success – Teaches Positive mindset, and persistence are keys to success.
Tools and Applications – Discusses free tools available for email Marketing and running paid Ads.
Launch Jacking(Modules 3&4) – Search for product launches, promote them and earn commissions!
- Advanced Launch Jacking – More tips for successful Launches.
Soft Launching – Create your own product and “soft launch” it.
Email Marketing – Setting up your email list and Auto responder( some email copy provided)
Product Launching – Step by step process of “how to launch your product”.
Paid Traffic – How to get paid traffic to your site and make money
MOF List Of Products Included:
MOF Products Breakdown:
- 8 weeks Of Guided Coaching Is the training modules
- 3 Live Calls are the weekly webinars 3 times a week.
- 1 Full Year of Mentorship & Coaching
- Full Community Access – Facebook Group
- Sending Sales everyday – A Rotator Sends Sales Leads Everyday.
- Unlimited Access to the DFY(Done For You) Super Funnel. – (Will require ClickFunnels or some type of funnel platform.)
Related Post: The Easy Repetitive System
Ministry OF Freedom Extra Expenses:
In order to be able to create sales funnels, you will need software to help you do this. One of the easiest ones to use is ClickFunnels.
- ClickFunnels cost is $97 per month – This is good for about 20 funnels, then the cost goes up to $299 per month.
You will have more success much quicker if you use ad spying software to find out what ads are working and create ads similar to the winners.
- Ad spy has an introductory offer for $149 per month. Then it goes up.
You will need an Auto Responder for sending out Email campaigns.
- Auto-Responder – Generally about $20-$30 per month.
- Ad spend – $100 to $300+ per month. I personally have spent $1000 in a few weeks on Facebook ads, so I can tell you ad costs can add up very quickly! You may have to test a few ads before you find one that actually works well.
- Outsourcing work – Once you start making money, this is a no-brainer. But, this is additional costs also. you are going to have plenty of extra costs, Some are mentioned, some are not.
- Hiring People – This type of business is a lot of small details, and eventually you will need your own VA, (Virtual assistant). That is not mentioned as an expense? But, it is almost a necessity after awhile, and VA’s do not work for free!
You also learn that the affiliates for these products are a group that is accepted when you start making money, and are promoting the products in quantity. Being a member of Jono’s Affiliate Team, you get basically whitelisted and a commission boost. This is a perk for product creators who become top sellers on the affiliate platforms like JV Zoo, ClickBank and Warrior’s Plus.
MOF 45day Guarantee:
Jono Says he will buy your account back and give you 5K just for trying out his product.
It comes with a few Conditions:
It sounds pretty good right? Well, not so fast, because their are complaints about people not getting their refunds! So, I would have to say, good luck with getting the 5k promised! I would bet you would not hear from them when you try. Silence is the easiest way for people to get out of their promises.
Here is Jono’s Webinar – See for yourself
- Detailed Training
- Some People Do Make Money
- Most People Could Do this
- You Sell Bad Products to Unsuspecting Victims
- Additional Investment Required
- Paid Ads Are Expensive – Costs Add Up Quick!
Is Ministry Of Freedom A Scam? No, It is Legit But, Not Recommended
This style of Affiliate Marketing is not for everybody. If you are creating a business that you don’t want people to be constantly asking for refunds and hounding you with nasty comments, then this is not for you. If you don’t have a significant source of funds for extra tools and ad costs, then this is not for you. It’s not a scam, but you can be convincing people to buy scammy products.
On the other hand, if you want to create a sustainable business the right way, using affiliate marketing to sell products that make people happy, and give them what they want. Then you need training that allows you to sleep at night, knowing you are helping people, not selling them crappy products.
You don’t need any extra tools, or paid ads to make your business work. You put the effort in and invest in building a business you can be proud of.
Check out my link below, and get started today. You don’t even need a credit card!
Covid 19 has ravaged the world causing the death of tens of thousands compromised family members and tens of millions of people worldwide. Millions of people in the USA have been thrown out of work do to no fault of their own. This has caused workers to rely on temporary state aid, and forced many from their homes. This is how your life can be turned upside down in an instant. It doesn’t have to be that way.
This stark reality is why creating your own business is so important now more than ever. Affiliate Marketing is something that cannot be taken away. Online business is thriving because people are shopping online more than ever!
There has never been a better time to cash in on this lucrative business and create your own financial Independence with online marketing.
Be your own boss, start your journey to financial freedom today.
I am Chas, creator and founder of Help For Scams And Frauds. I started affiliate marketing and earning money online in 2015. I can tell you, anyone can do this. But, in order to build a business the right way you must have the right training and avoid the get rich quick schemes.
Check out my #1 Recommendation For The Best Online Training.