In order for you to experience the power of Jaaxy I have permission to allow you to try a free keyword search tool for yourself. Why give it away for Free? The key to good marketing campaigns is high quality, low competition keywords. If you build a website, you want it to rank well. In order to do this in the most productive way possible,you need a good keyword research tool. That is exactly where Jaaxy can help. Take a test drive and try the free keyword research tool below for yourself.
But, let me explain a few things first so you will better understand how important keywords are. You need to understand this if you are considering Building Your Own Website.
Keywords are what search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo use in their ranking system.
People search for stuff everyday, and you want to be found in searches that are related to your site. The absolute best place to be found is on page one in the first position.
The “Low Hanging Fruit” in Keyword Research
Whenever someone uses the “low hanging fruit” it refers to the easy to get fruit on a fruit tree. In keyword research, the low hanging fruit is the keyword that are the easiest to rank for. Getting to page one for “Fishing” would be impossible. But, getting to page one for “How to set up cane pole eyelets” would be much easier.
Fishing has millions of searches, and you would be lost in a sea of searches, where as “How to set up cane pole eyelets” has less than 200,000. Still a lot of competition.
Narrow that search to a few thousand and you will have more than enough searches to grab some traffic from. Using some quality content with great keywords, you could reach page one quickly.
When your website is brand new, you need all the help you can get. If it is your business site, then you are hoping to eventually make some money selling your widgets. So to help keep costs down, it makes perfect sense to use all the freebies you can get. Below is the free keyword research tool- Enjoy!
Here is a guide to help you understand How Jaaxy Works And What it Does:
- Monthly Searches- These are numbers you will consider in your keyword selection. A lot traffic is good, but try for the numbers 300 or lower. The huge search numbers are too hard to compete with.
- KQI- Keyword Quality Index– This gives you an idea of how good the quality of the keyword is: Green-100 is best,Yellow-avg, Red-poor. For a successful marketing campaign, you need the best quality keywords, and a way to rate them. Always use 90 and above KQI.
- QSR- Quoted Search Results–This is the number of competing websites using your keywords. It is telling you how many pages are competing under that exact search term. 100 and below is the number to try to achieve. Under 50 is great for “low hanging fruit” SEO. It can be close to zero for the best and easiest rankings.
- SEO Power– This determines if you can get rankings based upon traffic,competition, the quality and nature of your keywords. The closer to 100 the better power for ranking. If you get rankings, you earn money online.
Keep Your Readers Coming Back With Good Keywords and Content
Once you get your website up, you will need good quality content to get your readers coming back for more. Using the keyword tool will help you understand what a time saver the Jaaxy tool can be. AND TIME IS MONEY! Try the upgrade to the premium Jaaxy keyword search tool and see for yourself! I use it all the time, because IT WORKS!.
Jaaxy also has a referral program- Make Money By Helping Others
Jaaxy does so much more besides keyword research
- Find Available domains
- Save Domain Lists
- Buy up Domain Assets to RESELL
- Uncover lucrative local Domain For Resale before they are gone.
Check on your competition- see what keywords they use
Find historical rankings- powerful SEO testing
Any questions? Leave a comment below and I will get back to you promptly