Name: Chris Farrell Membership
- Website: www.chrisfarrellmembership.com
- Price: $4.95 1st week, $37 per month afterwards,
- Plus a $997 Mentor Me (Upsell)
- Owners: Chris Farrell
- Overall Rank: 8/10
Chris Farrell Review – a Look Into the Chris Farrell Membership
He is an online marketer of building websites, to use as an online business. Chris and his membership program have been around since 2008. He actually had no prior experience, so has done very well, and is an inspiration to others, and a very good selling point as well.
He has been voted the #1 online marketing service in 2009, and best online coaching program from 2011-2014.
My Chris Farrell Review did reveal that Chris did well for himself quickly, within 9 months he began earning $1000 per day, which is pretty fantastic.
Chris Farrell Review: Membership Overview:
This is a program that takes a very simplistic approach, basic step by step process in setting up a WordPress website. Then they show you how to generate traffic to your website, and earn money.
Everybody is encouraged to use the Forum and post problems and successes openly, for discussion and to help each other learn. The program is easy to understand, but would be too basic for anyone with a few advanced computer skills.
Pros vs Cons;
- 30 day money back guarantee…no obligation.
- Aimed at beginners, no skills necessary.
- Low cost way to start a business.
- A 21 day program to get your business up and running.
- Training videos, and support available.
- Hosting is included for yearly subscribers
- Chris is a very likable person.
- Not for people with advanced computer skills.
- No free trial, cost is minimal @$4.95.
- Support falls short.
- High fallout rate (avg 6 months).
- Hosting is not supplied for monthly members.
- Builds a 3 page website only.
- Has up-sells to mentor program for $995
Who is the program aimed at:
Mostly beginners, the program is too basic for people with advanced computer skills, or website experience. This is a great program for starting to learn the very simple skills, and progress to a simple website, but that’s where it falls short.
If you are looking for some help with your website, or online business, you won’t find much help here. Most of the help is focused on the 3 page layout that Chris teaches.
Tools and Training:
These are a library where you can get video instructions and help.
- WordPress Wealth – videos that explain how to use wordpress.
- Weekly Webinars- these are prerecorded videos of live webinars.
- 10 minutes to success course
- How to write an ebook course. -this gives basics, but lacks specific skills.
- Has an I love traffic course. -describes how to get traffic to your site
- Killer Copywriting.
Help and support:
There is a forum for all members that you can use for help. If a lot of people are online, you can get an answer quickly. You can also send a support ticket, but sometimes they take a day to respond.
It is not much help when you are stuck and need help fast. Chris is rarely around to answer questions, and emails sent to Chris go to support anyway, so you don’t know if you are actually talking to Chris or not. You can search the library, and the list of recorded webinars, and maybe find answers there.
The Chris Farrell Membership has a 1 week trial for $4.95. After that you are charged $37 per month. He does give a 30 day money back guarantee if you cancel before 30 days is up. Another program called 4 week fast track is an up-sell program offered for $497. Also offered is an additional up-sell for coaching called Mentor Me for $997.
You will also pay your monthly hosting fees, unless you buy the yearly package for $297, for a savings of 33%. Plus, they also recommend an autoresponder service thru aweber for an additional $19 per month.
How does Chris Farrell compare to Wealthy Affiliates?
Name: Chris Farrell Membership
Price: $4.95 first week, $37 per month afterwards,( Upsell) $997 Mentor Me
Owners: Chris Farrell
Overall Rank: 8 out of 10
Conclusion: Legitimate Product.
Chris Farrell Membership$4.95
Chris Farrell Membership8.0/10
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- No Skills Needed
- Low Cost Start-Up
- To Simple for Advanced Skillset
- No Free Trial
- High Drop-Out Rate